Naturopathic Medicine, Bowen Therapy & Acupuncture
What will a Naturopathic Doctor do for You?
- A comprehensive review of your symptoms and health history
- Manageable lifestyle changes and goal setting
- Targeted nutritional and herbal therapies
- Hands on assessment and treatment
- Advanced laboratory testing
- Tools, encouragement and support to help you manage your health concerns
Bowen Therapy is a gentle hands-on therapy that helps relax the nervous system and restore alignment to the muscles and joints. Gentle pressure and movement are applied to specific points to help shift the body from a “fight or flight” response to a relaxed, healing state. Bowen therapy is safe for all ages and health conditions. It is great for patients who are afraid of needles or who do not tolerate more intensive therapies
Acupuncture is a treatment modality of Traditional Asian Medicine where sterile needles are inserted into specific points in the body. This helps to clear blockages along organ meridians, improve blood flow, and stimulate a healing response in the body. It can be targeted for specific areas of pain and injury as well as assist with relaxation, digestion, and hormonal imbalance.